Trackforce Valiant is the world’s largest security workforce management platform delivering the only all-in-one comprehensive operations management solution available to the industry.
• Take care of Vilnius office day-to-day life;
• Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures;
• Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data;
• Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary;
• Organize team events and team buildings;
• Help team leads with recruitment and other HR-related tasks;
• Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
• Big international company but small and friendly local team, where you will feel the impact of your work;
• Flexible working hours;
• Friendly colleagues;
• 14 o’clock coffee with foosball, darts, chess and nice talks;
Please send your CV in English. Thank you.
• Happy and go-to personality;
• A can-do attitude;
• At least basic understanding of recruitment and office management;
• Demonstrable written and spoken English proficiency.
Big bonus if you also:
• know basic accounting principles or have some work experience with it;
• have some basic knowledge about IT.